Shaking when saving

mabehr

Shaking when saving

Post by mabehr »

It is very strange but every time I save any of the Softmaker Office apps the app flickers a number of times. I would like to purchase one of the software options but not if it going to keep doing this.

Again, when I save any one of the apps it flickers for about a second or two.

My computer is brand new, Dell, with plenty of horsepower to handle this so am not sure why this is happening.

Any ideas?'

Michael
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Shaking when saving

Post by miguel-c »

Hi, there could be something wrong with your graphics driver. Could you try to update it?
mabehr

Post by mabehr »

I have a NVIDIA GeoForce RTX 2060 and did an update driver check and it reported back that I have the latest NVIDIA Studio Driver

miguel-c wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:40 pm Hi, there could be something wrong with your graphics driver. Could you try to update it?
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

Sometimes the newer driver versions introduce bugs, so you could try to downgrade it to some versions back.
Also the geforce gaming experience software has some features that could be causing the issue, such as in-game overlays, so you could temporarely disable the software or the features.

You could also play with the following options under File | Options | Appearance
options.PNG
Also, could you make a movie of the shaking? We've never had such an issue and would like to know exactly what it's about.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows (General)”